Sunday, April 12, 2015

Reboot

During this last week, while watching LDS General Conference, I felt I ought to reboot my blog here and begin posting again. Today is just that announcement, with a few thoughts.
Anybody? Anybody? Buehler?

First and foremost, I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God, and that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is THE Church and Kingdom of God on the earth. Feel free to go back through my previous posts, and you will find out why. However, This link is a good place to start.


I'll try to keep those updates more like the left page,
and less like the right.
Second, I will be using this blog as a second source of accountability for my writing process. My daily updates are/will be on Facebook, in an online writing group dedicated to that purpose; every Sunday, I will update this blog with various musings, and with an overall note about where my fiction is coming along. For those interested in being alpha readers, etc., this will be the location to follow (until I purchase a domain name for myself and migrate my blog there. But if/when that happens, I'll give plenty of warning.)


So, welcome back to Musings and a Search for Truth! I hope you enjoy it. Here's to writing. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment